Our Newsletter Will Generate Clicks and Interest in Your Book
Book Luver offers book marketing services for authors and writers. For example, you can promote your book in our newsletters for:
- Request reviewers to read your books and give you a review
- Promote a giveaway
- Showcase your reader magnet or sample chapters
- Tell our 75K readers about pre-orders for your next novel.
They're dead keen to hear about new books!
Our open rates are between 25 and 46% and our click rates are between 3 and 13% based on the covers, descriptions, and pricing. On average, books in our newsletters get around 430 clicks.
We generate the clicks and thereafter, your book stands on its own two feet. Thus, it is vitally important the book cover, description, price, and sample pages all have to meet the reader's expectations to get sales or downloads. If you're just as confident about your book cover, book description, and viewing sample that Amazon and bookshops show to readers, then you may want to consider being featured in our newsletters. Here are some examples:
Our genre blasts have quickly become very popular, and we are now booked for at least two months in advance. These include Romance books in all sub-genres of Romance. Nail-biting books in Horror, Thriller, Suspense, Action-Adventure, and Mystery genres. Out of This World includes Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Paranormal, Supernatural, Futuristic and Dystopian genres.
When booking, you can select any extra options.
1. One book featured in one newsletter
2. Two books featured in one newsletter (Possibly feature a paid book and a free book)
3. Add a Book Trailer link: https://bookluver.com/author-services/book-trailer-design
4. Follow Links - include your Facebook, Twitter, and Website links to encourage readers to follow you
5. Click marketing - we will send another email to everyone who clicked your link with another offer, either another book to show them or sample chapters or a free book.