fbpx ml-stark | Book Luver

Save

Save

ml-stark's picture
For the past ten years, I wanted to write a book about my life, from being born to becoming an adult woman.

ml-stark

I wrote the “Burning Desire” series based on experiences from my personal life, from being born in the strict late Catholic fifties in Germany, to be abandoned as a new-born baby and left in miseries at a Catholic orphanage. I grew up during the free hippie time in a fast-growing developing time age until I became an adult person in the twenty-first modern century, where I went through three difficult stages in life. ‘Childhood Horror!’ and ‘Matrimonial success, heaven, difficulties and divorce’ until I lastly was dating a mean suppressive person. Phase three; ‘Living in Hell!’ I have four children, and during my twenty-one-year period of marriage that followed trauma of the death of my first-born child, got divorced and met a new man and in a flurry of lust mistaken for love with a swindler, all bets on a safe, happy life are off. I fell victim in my chase for love that engulfed me, and I couldn’t see through the love life as I was dating a psychopath, who had swindled others throughout his entire life with his schemes and scams. Before I knew of it, I sacrificed my livelihood for this toxic adventure with a love-scammer that takes us across the globe. Little did I know, I soon became a character in the psychopath’s private horror game as he began to sink into his cruel mania of deceives, abuse and lies. Financially I was bailing him out of messes, lying on his behalf, leaving my husband and children behind, and putting my life on the line for a future that eventually catches up to me; thus I knew I had to make the difficult decision to lose myself completely in love or leave the psychopath behind.

BURNING DESIRE FADES: The Psychopath and the Girl in Black Prada Shoes, Part 2

0 Followers, 1 Pins

This presents the continuation of the malicious agenda about Doctor Bates and will leave you in a trance of shock with its vigorous narrative. A moment ago, it seemed, it was yesterday full of happiness. Tomorrow it is a matter of survival for Mary, as her life is on the brink of insanity to her Knight in Shining Armor. As she meets Drake again, she becomes a slave in the madness of love, and before Mary notice the dangerous life, she gets deeply trapped in Drake’s dodgy mesh, but it’s too late for her to escape. Fraud, lies, dominance, torment, and the complexity of an abusive relationship develop, and will unexpectedly become an unknown part of Mary’s life. Drake’s sinister betrayal sneaks slowly in as he lures Mary like a ravenous wolf in sheep’s clothing. On the outside, it seems Drake is loving and has a high IQ, above normal. On the inside, he is a devious psychopath. The story will drastically unfold to a complexity of a love drama, crime, fraud, and Drake’s delusions of grandeur. Mary discovers what a malicious, cunning artist Drake is; a bloodsucking leech, with complete lack of self-discipline and respect for obligations, rules, and social norms. And his speech patterns are repeated lies, and his mood swings are almost impossible to see through. At a secluded area outside Hong Kong, the mafia attempt to kill Drake. We will follow the two sweethearts in how they try to escape from the difficulties with the Asian Mafia, while the two lovebirds are on the run in the shadowy darkness of the night, fleeing as two shifty thieves. Mary will experience love, hatred, and deception; however, will she continue to be Drake’s victim in his mystiques and hefty deceptions he gets during his dark nights?

Part 2 presents the continuation of the maliciously agenda of Doctor Bates and will leave you in a trance of shock with its vigorous narrative.

No Luv yet
47 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Scroll to top