fbpx megwynn | Book Luver

Save

Save

megwynn's picture

megwynn

I'm an Amazon Bestselling Author of crime and contemporary military romance. As a former journalist and animal rights activist, I have covered news, interviewed a range of people from celebrities to ambassadors to sports figures. Now, I write books full time and advocate for people to pay it forward, to get involved in their communities. In my spare time, I'm plotting the next book, going off on impromptu day trips, or binge-watching sci-fi on Netflix.

Criminally Good Romantic Suspense

0 Followers, 4 Pins
$2.99
The Making of Herman Faust, The Checkpoint, Berlin Detective Series Book 4 by Michele E. Gwynn

When the walls come tumbling down…

Average: 5
415 views 0 Likes 0 comments
$4.99
The Redemption of Joseph Heinz, The Checkpoint, Berlin Detective Series Book 3 by Michele E. Gwynn

The Kommissar is back, and going rogue in St. Petersburg! A new lead on a cold case, one that has haunted Heinz and nearly cost him his career now offers a path to redemption.

392 views 0 Likes 0 comments
$4.99
The Evolution of Elsa Kreiss, The Checkpoint, Berlin Detective Series Book 2 by Michele E. Gwynn

What happens when Berlin's premiere dominatrix trades her whip for a badge? She discovers she cannot escape her past.

382 views 0 Likes 0 comments
$4.99
Exposed: The Education of Sarah Brown, The Checkpoint, Berlin Detective Series book 1 by Michele E. Gwynn

Her dream vacation became a nightmare fast!

462 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Scroll to top